2022 Program line-up: We invite kids and teens from across Greater Cleveland to participate with us for some fun and friendship on the fairways! If your child is interested in making friends, learning golf skills and having fun, then we are the program for you! In a safe environment, participants seamlessly learn from trained coaches all about First Tee’s Core Values and Life Skills. All participants receive a First Tee golf shirt and hat!
Program Sessions & Schedules:
Spring Session: April 18 – May 28
Summer Session: June 13 – July 30
Fall Session: August 29 – October 8
Click the links below to view the flyer with program and registration details for each Program Location:
- Washington Golf Course in Newburgh Heights (main campus)
- Briardale Greens Golf Course in Euclid
- Meadowood Golf Course in Westlake
- Grantwood Golf Course in Solon
- Black Brook Golf Course in Mentor
- Whiskyville Golf Club in South Amherst
- Brentwood Golf Club in Grafton
Health & Safety Protocol
We take every measure to ensure the safety of our participants and coaches.
• Smaller class sizes
• Optional Masks for Coaches & Participants
• Hand sanitizer will be provided
TO REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS: First Tee – Cleveland uses the online registration platform Salesforce. This technology helps us track your child’s progression throughout the First Tee program, allow an easy way to navigate and register for classes, and a seamless check out process. Along with all of our participant information, the platform will also help us keep record of our coaches and their progress within the chapter, as well as coach training.